Join Our Practice
We are seeking an experienced, communicative, and compassionate therapist to practice as an independent practitioner in a warm and supportive group practice. At our practice we have therapists who are private pay and some who are successfully navigating health insurance billing. We have built a thriving practice with quality ongoing doctor, church, and community relationships that provide a consistent referral stream.
The ideal candidate has experience working with CHILDREN/ADOLESCENTS in addition to offering FAMILY THERAPY and GROUP THERAPY.
Experience in a private practice setting preferred. We desire to contract with a full-time therapist who is able to work with most major health insurance companies.
Therapist Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish positive and trusting relationships with clients.
- Implement various treatments and protocols to provide guidance and appropriately address client situations.
- Record and maintain adequate notes about sessions.
- Maintain the strictest confidentiality of each and every client situation.
- Maintain all required licenses and the appropriate malpractice insurance.
Therapist Requirements and Qualifications
Must be a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist or Licensed Psychologist in the state of KS.
- Prefer 2+ years of clinical experience.
- Willingness to stay updated on new treatments and HIPAA regulations within the field.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
If you are ready to join a vibrant and successful group practice, we would like to connect with you.