Contact us for our individual rates.
Self pay options are available with all therapists.
Amber Harris, Kimberly Davis, and Jonathon Reynolds contract with most major health insurances.
Cash Option and Reduced Fee Services are available.
The Rock Counseling works with numerous insurance providers, although each therapist does not accept every insurance listed below. We file all the claims for you and will work with you to help determine your insurance coverage.
- Aetna Better Health
- Anthem EAP
- Benefit Mgmt
- Blue Card (Out of State)
- Ceridian EAP
- Cigna EAP
- HealthNet Federal Services
- Magellan EAP
- Native Care Health
- New Directions
- Providers Care
- Tricare West
- United Healthcare (OPTUIM)
- Value Options
Our services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Do I have a copay? What is my copay amount?
- Do I have a deductible or coinsurance? What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is prior approval required from my primary care physician?
We accept cash, check, and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!